- New Template or "Copy" folders: folders whose names end in '---C' are treated specially. They are 'Template' or 'Copy' folders. They will appear in FinderPop menus only in the Finder and only if you control-clicked on a blank area of a Finder window or the Desktop (ie, when there is nothing selected.)
If you then select an item from the menu of this "Copy" folder, the selected item will be COPIED to the window you control-clicked. This allows you to set up a system of templates files or indeed folders which can be quickly placed where you want.
For instance, I have a template folder called 'Create New---C' inside my FinderPop Items folder. Inside this template folder, I have template versions of various letters and documents, etc., that I find myself writing or copying repeatedly. So now the templates are all in the one place and can be instantiated at the click of a mouse.
Note that this is a first cut at this functionality; there is still a minor UI cursor glitch on Snow Leopard.
- Switching to a process using FP's Processes submenu no longer adds that process to the Recent list.
- a partial Italian localisation (the prefPane isn't yet localised, but all the strings are.) Thanks, Nello!
* Contextual Menu Support in apps other than the Finder on Snow Leopard
* FinderPop info help tag windows on Cocoa apps in Snow Leopard
If you're installing this over a previous beta, you'll have to restart or logout for it to take effect.
As usual, if there are any issues with this: http://www.fnarr.net/fp