- Labels and Cmd+Option "Info Window" on Snow Leopard Finder, incomplete but it's a start.
- Fixed a number of longstanding alias bugs
- Italicised Aliases now possible via checkbox in Appearance pane (may not be properly localised into all languages yet!)
- Labels displayed for aliases use the alias's label, not the target's.
- Some 10.7 "Lion" compatibility (thanks, Rene)
- Folders with .fp-ignore files inside are ignored (I just installed Office 2011 and wanted FinderPop to completely ignore my previous Office 2008 install.)
- Fix 64-bit Cocoa "unused menubar" check - no longer causes a crash in Photoshop if you choose 'Invert Selection' (thanks to Dave for the prod - I wasn't restoring the OpenGL context properly!)
- Fix 64-bit Cocoa "unused menubar" check so it obeys the "must-be-control-click-in-menubar" setting
- Ignore .plugin files when creating "All Apps" submenu (for items ending in '---a'.)
- Add 'quit' AppleEvent handler to finderpop-daemon. A forum user was having problems with FinderPop apparently causing a hang on shutdown/restart/logout. This may help matters.
- Fix a Snow Leopard bug spotted by cowicide where clicking-and-holding on an alias didn't pop up a Contents menu when it should have.
- Fix a bug where ctrl-clicking on an alias A to a folder B would mistakenly allow you to move/copy/alias A into B's children.
- Improved German localisation - thanks Hajo Bass who sent me the improvements back in August and I'm only incorporating them now - sorry!
- More complete Italian localisation - thanks Mauro Ferreri and Nello Martuscelli
What remains to be done:
* Contextual Menu Support in apps other than the Finder on Snow Leopard
If you're installing this over a previous beta, you'll have to restart or logout for it to take effect.
As usual, if there are any issues with this, reply here in the forum!