Sorry for the delay, but I really mean it when I say Beware of the Bus!
Only a few minor tweaks in this release:
- * A small number of minor tweaks and fixes. Better compatibility with 10.5.7 and 10.5.8 Finders.
* Fixed bug where you couldn't combine "inline-this-folder" with "only-in-menubar". (See this forum post.)
* Added some new FinderPop item naming tweaks - same as already existing ones but more concise. Items ending in '-!!t' appear in the FinderPop menu only if there is a text selection (just like the deprecated 'text-!!!', but shorter.) Similarly '-!!f' will cause the item to appear only if you've control-clicked a Finder selection (deprecating 'fsel-!!!'. Likewise '-!!m', which causes an item to appear only if you've clicked in a blank bit of menubar, deprecates the more verbose 'mbar-!!!'.
* Note that the FinderPop '-!!_' item modifiers are cumulative. For example, a folder named 'InlinedInMbar-!!i-!!m' inside your FinderPop Items folder will have its contents inlined into the FinderPop menu only if you control-clicked in the menubar. Any other method of invoking FinderPop will result in the folder's contents being skipped. Likewise, a folder named 'InlinedWithFinderSel-!!f-!!i' will have its contents inlined into the FinderPop menu only if there was a Finder selection parameter to the _ContextualMenuSelect system call.
* As suggested by that bug, an item whose name ends in '-!!N' will appear in FinderPop menus only when you control-click a blank portion of a Finder window or the Desktop, ie, there being no Finder selection. (The 'N' standing for "No Selection" -- and note that it must be a Capital 'N'.)
Problems? Bug reports? Let me know here on the forums!
Meanwhile, hope you're all having a good summer! I'll hopefully be going back to Ireland for the last couple of weeks of August. No doubt it will be wet... as we say, Irish people don't tan, they rust...