FinderPop 2.3.0

Availability announcements of the latest betas, etc.

Re: FinderPop 2.3.0

Postby turly » 10 Oct 2011, 08:30

Cowicide wrote:Was this issue resolved or did you need more information about it or is it something that can't be fixed? (the issue with slowing down of the Applications Folder I guess with a conflict with smart scroll?)

Umm, you might be in the wrong thread, this one appears to have been talking about aliases not behaving correctly.
Unfortunately I have never been able to reproduce a slowing down of the Applications folder, with or without Smart Scroll...
turly
Site Admin

Re: FinderPop 2.3.0

Postby Cowicide » 05 Dec 2011, 07:27

turly wrote:
Cowicide wrote:Was this issue resolved or did you need more information about it or is it something that can't be fixed? (the issue with slowing down of the Applications Folder I guess with a conflict with smart scroll?)

Umm, you might be in the wrong thread, this one appears to have been talking about aliases not behaving correctly.
Unfortunately I have never been able to reproduce a slowing down of the Applications folder, with or without Smart Scroll...

Well, either way, I'm happy to report the issue is gone. I haven't tried FinderPop in a very long time, so I just downloaded version 2.4.1 just now and the slowdown issues with the Applications folder is gone. I'm not sure if it's from updating FinderPop or updating Smart Scroll over time or updating my Operating System, but the issue is gone and I'm back to using FinderPop again, thank goodness.
Cowicide

Previous

Return to Version Announcements